Located in a climate that brings heavy rains and snowstorms, Wyoming homeowners understand the importance of having a quality homeowners insurance policy to protect their homes and families. At Knifong Insurance Agency, we work with many of the nation’s top insurance carriers to ensure that you receive a comprehensive homeowners insurance policy that will cover the many risks you may face as a Wyoming resident.
As a local Cheyenne agency, we understand the varying needs of homeowners living throughout Wyoming. Our team of experienced homeowners insurance agents will ensure that your policy meets all of your specific needs, no matter what part of the state you call home. By representing the nation’s best homeowners insurance companies, we are able to offer only the best rates and coverage on Wyoming homeowners insurance policies. At Knifong Insurance Agency, we tailor each policy to the homeowner and their unique home, but you will find that most homeowners insurance provide similar protection.
Wyoming Homeowners Insurance Coverage
- Coverage for your dwelling (home structure) as well as additional structures on your property. This includes carports, barns, sheds, and other detached storage facilities.
- Coverage for damages to personal property within your home such as furniture, clothing, appliances, and electronics.
- Coverage for property theft.
- Liability coverage in the event someone is injured on your property.
- Coverage for additional living expenses if you were forced out of your home due to a disaster.
Optional Wyoming Homeowners Insurance Coverage
- High-value item coverage for belongings including jewelry and watches that are not covered under standard personal property coverage.
- Coverage for expenses incurred due to identity theft.
- Flood Insurance
It is a common mistake for individuals to believe that their Wyoming homeowners insurance policy will cover damage caused by flooding. Flooding is generally not included in standard homeowners insurance coverage. While not included, supplementing your homeowners insurance policy with flood insurance is a valuable investment. You do not need to live in high-risk flood zone for flooding to cause serious damage to your property. Flash flooding can occur anywhere without warning. Our team of home insurance experts will help you determine if flood insurance is something you should consider.
Wyoming residents are always happy to save money on their homeowners insurance. There are a number of discounts available that homeowners can take advantage of. This includes multi-policy, hail-resistant roof, new home, claims-free, home safety, protective device discounts, and more. At Knifong Insurance Agency, we work hard to ensure that you receive all of the discounts that you qualify for so that you can save even more money on your homeowners insurance policy.
A Wyoming homeowners insurance policy from Knifong Insurance Agency offers more than just protection for your home. It offers peace of mind, knowing that you, your loved ones, and your home are protected from anything Wyoming may throw your way. Contact our team of homeowners insurance experts today with any questions you may have about homeowners insurance coverage in Wyoming. You may use our home insurance tool to get started!